Hello we are an English language school for 3-12 year olds. Who teaches English as a Second or Foreign Language (ESL or EFL)
We teach English in a fun, safe, modern and friendly environment, lessons include: Vocabulary, conversation, Phonics and rhymes and songs.
We use a revolutionary and unique teaching method titled PIER (Positive Innovative English Reinforcement) allows children to learn in a stress-free environment. FasTrack English prepares children for standard English exams through games, songs and activities.
We have 12 levels in our basic programme, each level has 12 units (Classes).
All of these lessons are set up so there is no need to prepare any lesson plans.
Here at FasTrack English we use an interactive touchscreen Learning Station and get the student to speak on stage, as well as using books and CD’s. The books come with a Ha-ha pen which is a cartoon character in Shanghai with this pen the student can touch a page and it will speak or sing the words to them, we want the young kids to keep the book culture and with this pen the 3 and 4 year olds will find books more fun. There is also an offline APP where the children can play the games and practice their English and review all lessons.
We continue to evolve our content keeping up to date the times with new apps and technology.
Each class in 1.5 hours long, 40 minutes taught by the foreign teacher, short break then 40 minutes taught by the Chinese teacher. All class materials are provided for every lesson.
Students Per class: 7-14 students
Maximum classes per week: 15 classes
Working schedule: 5 days a week from Wednesday to Sunday (two
days off on Monday and Tuesday) 35 working hours in total. Less than 10 hours of actual teaching.
What we need for your visa:
• Original Passport and valid visa (visa better still valid over 30 days)
• Résumé (with Education and Working experience, from 18 years old till now, it should be continuously, and you need marked which country for every company belonged to)
• Original bachelors or higher diploma (make sure it’s diploma, not the degree transcript)
• If your University degree diploma is not issued in China, then an extra authentication of your diploma and TEFL/TESOL is necessary. (@ Chinese Consulate or Embassy in your Country)
• Original reference letter from any foreign company to prove you have 2 years full-time working experience (after graduated)
• Original official police clearance certificate (PCC) from your home Country (Authenticated by the Chinese Consulate or Embassy in your Country
• Original medical check report
• 8 Photos 2” or digital photo (Pure White background, 390pixel Width *520pixel Height)
• Residence registration at your closest police station (in China)
Salary/Month 20.000+ After tax. (18.000 Basic + Bonus Excellent bonus packages)
All Chinese taxes are paid for by the company.
Full paid training, and ongoing training and development.
Foreign expert certificate (FEC) and Working permit, Z Visa, provided. And will paid for the costs.
Fully paid annual leaves (12) + all the Chinese public holidays.
Training Organization / Language School, Public & Private School
Education, Teaching, Training, English Teacher
Accepting Responsibility, Active Team Player, Always Positive, Always Willing to Learn, Attentive, Bright, Child Development, Clear & Concise Communication, Consistency, Crisis Control, Emotional Intelligence, Energetic, Fairness, Friendly Personality, Loyal
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2019-05-15
Date Modified: 2019-05-15