BlingABC of New Oriental Education and Technology Group (NYSE)
• Prepare and conduct English lessons, demos and trials (for kids 5-12yrs old) our teaching platform.
• Collaborate with the teaching assistant team, operation team and academic team for improvement on curriculum and class performance.
• Participate in a marketing event such as launch event and other offline activities to promote BlingABC online program. (Business trips may be involved)
• A Bachelor’s degree or above.
• 2 yrs or above demonstrated knowledge and expertise in related field. .
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate or other locally recognizable teaching credentials.
• Punctual, good communication skills and easy-going personality.
• A well-balanced, flexible and adaptable nature.
• A demonstrated respect of the values, cultural differences and expectations of the Chinese parents.
• 1-year contract required.
Salary and Benefits:
• Start from ¥23,000 RMB/month or above according to qualifications and teaching experience.
• Working Visa application.
• Assistance on settle down upon arrival.
• Stable and reliable future career path.
• Enjoy team building activities from the company.
• Full social insurance coverage and annual health check-up coverage.
Education, Teaching, Training
American English, Early Childhood Education, English as a Second Language (ESL), ESL, Language Teaching
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Canada, United Kingdom, United States
Date Posted: 2019-03-04
Date Modified: 2019-03-04