• You will teach for a maximum of 20 hours per week
• You will have a five day workweek, with morning and afternoons on weekends a must.
• Your classes will consist of groups ranging from 4-6 students each;
• Depending on your time, you may be asked to provide a limited number of demonstration classes to potential customers, as well as to bring your energy and ideas to outside marketing activities.
• The only musts for this job are an openness to new cultures, the ability to communicate professionally across languages, and a love of teaching young learners.
• You will be provided with:
o Professional training
o Academic training
o Opportunities for advancement according to your skills an interests
o Teaching materials and resources
o Opportunities for group task development, and outstanding skills showcases
o Part time opportunities for additional income.
1. Native English speaker only;
2. Bachelor's or Master’s degree and majored in education preferred;
3. At least 2 years related experience with reference letter;
4.TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred;
5.22-45 years old
1. Basic salary: 16,000+ RMB per month (before tax);
2. Bonus system
a. Contract completion bonus,
b. Bonus for new teachers;
c. Overtime pay，
d. Quarterly bonus
e. Bonus for enrollment，
3. Allowance system
a. Housing allowance；
b. Flight allowance；
c. Sign-in allowance；
4. Other benefits
a. Visa support: provide legal residence permit;
b. Medical & accident insurance;
c. Paid holiday:
d. Nursing Leave:
e. Maternity Leave:
f. Professional training;
g. Opportunities for promotion;
h. Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc
5. Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China.
a. Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
b. Housing allowance for children,
c. Local education allowance for children,
Training Organization / Language School
Education, English Teacher
Children's Education, China, English as a Second Language (ESL), Qualified Teacher
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2019-06-04
Date Modified: 2019-06-04