“Elite Learning” was founded in 2002, originally a subsidiary of New Oriental Education& Technology Group (NYSE:EDU). With the development of the business, in 2012, “Elite Learning” registered “THROUGH International Education Consulting (Beijing) Co. Ltd.". Then “Elite Learning” starts to develop independently. Elite learning is a high-end English training brand and our VIPs and corporate training clients cover a wide range of crucial government departments and Fortune 500 companies, such as Bank of China, ICBC, PETRO CHINA,SINOPEC ,Bayer and Ferrari…
So far Elite English Learning has establish 5 Adult Learning Centers and Corporate Training Department in the hub of Beijing, all of which are run independently under the same management system of Elite Learning.
Elite Learning is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to its diversified staff background. In the near future, Elite Learning is expecting to reach a 20% of its management positions filled in by foreign experts, and we encourage and value internal recruiting for management positions.
Primary ESL Teacher Responsibilities:
• Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities;
• Implement procedures and course contents according to pre-designed course planners required by the organization;
• Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations;
• Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to students;
• Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, discuss, question, and investigate;
• Enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining proper order among the students for whom they are responsible;
• Observe and evaluate students’ work to determine progress and record performance to make suggestions for improvement;
• Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials (if appropriate) to meet students’ varying needs, abilities, and interests;
• Prepare students for further education by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
• Bachelor degree or above;
• Knowledge in basic English grammar;
• Knowledge in pedagogy and teaching methodology preferred;
• Sense of responsibility for students;
• Ability to motivate and encourage students in continuous learning;
• Ability and skills in activating class atmosphere;
• Ability to work together with colleagues to contribute to the enhancement of teaching quality.
• Competitive salary;
• 2 days off per week;
• Paid overtime for teaching;
• Paid Annual Leave;
• One-year Z working visa;
• Accident Insurance;
• 12 months contract;
Consulting, Training Organization / Language School, College & University
Consulting, Teaching, Training, English Teacher
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2019-05-07
Date Modified: 2019-05-07